Friday, April 16, 2010

My Top 5

I decided to do a blog dedicated to my 5 favorite baby products so far. Here they are in no particular order...


1) Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes - Right now thses are the only wipes Maddox can tolerate. I was using a different brand and he had a terrible rash that would NOT go away. The day I ran out of those wipes and started using the Pampers Sensitive the rash went away immediately. I LOVE these wipes!
2) Pampers Swaddlers - Again, Pampers seems to be our brand of choice. We've only tried one other brand, but there was no comparison! The Pampers Swaddlers work so much better for us and hold a lot more than the other brand we used. I am a huge fan!
3) Sleep Positioner - The first few nights were a struggle figuring out how/where to get him to sleep at night. After talking to a friend of mine that works in the nursery at the hospital, she suggested trying to put him to bed on his side. We had this sleep positioner and had tried it when we put him on his back, but it really did the trick when we made it smaller and put him on his side. It really keeps him from moving all around and it also helps keep his swaddle intact.




4) My neighbor's swing - Our sweet neighbors have a swing in their front yard right under a tree. Whenever Maddox is fussy, all I have to do is walk outside with him and he goes into a trance. He loves being in the sunlight. Well, there is only so much walking around outside that you can do, so my sweet neighbors have told us that we can use their swing whenever we would like to. Let me tell you, I use this thing multiple times each day! We love being outside in the swing!

5) Medela Pump - This thing makes my life much easier at times. If I am going to be gone during a time that Maddox needs to be fed, this Medela pump comes to my rescue. He can still get my milk but I don't always have to be the one feeding him. I haven't pumped a ton yet, but I would like to start doing it a little bit more.


I am sure that in the coming days/weeks I will discover new favorites. I hope everyone has a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment