Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 Month Old

Yesterday Maddox turned 1 month old! Yay! It is so hard to believe that it has already been 1 whole month since I gave birth to this little bundle of joy and he has already changed so much since he was born. He was an absolute angel on his 1 month birthday! He is already taking 5 ounce bottles and I think would drink even more. I think he is going to be a big boy very soon judging by the way he eats!! He is sleeping pretty well. He usually goes for a 4-5 hour stretch and then will sleep another 2-3 after that. On his big day yesterday he took his first out-of-town shopping trip (only 20 minutes from here) and he slept the whole time. He was great! Here is a picture of him from yesterday...

On Thursday night the group of teachers that I work with got together for dinner like we always do each month. One of my good friends had twins 2 weeks after Maddox was born and I had to take this picture of them all sleeping soundly right next to each other in their car seats. Aren't they precious??


We go to the doctor on Monday for his first check-up so I will post more info on that later! Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment: