Monday, October 19, 2015

Kindergarten

Maddox started kindergarten back at the end of August and I am happy to report that things have gone very smoothly so far.  He has the sweetest little class and we love his sweet teacher, Mrs. Granger.  I have been able to go volunteer a few times so far this year, and I am loving getting to know all of the kiddos in his class.


I take him to school in the mornings, but we decided to let him ride the bus home in the afternoons since Miller still naps during that time.  I was nervous about it at first, but he absolutely loves it.  The bus stops basically right in front of our house, so I just stand in the yard and wait for him.


We are so grateful to have had such a great start to the school year!  I can't believe it's already October!

No comments:

Post a Comment