Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kitchen Renovation

We have been doing a little renovating in our kitchen over the last couple of months.  Since we moved in, we knew we eventually wanted to replace the counter tops and backsplash.  I have also always LOVED white cabinets and wanted to paint ours, so we got to work at the end of January.  We had a local company do the granite, and Daniel did the backsplash and cabinet painting.  I have to brag on Daniel for a minute... he did an outstanding job on both and I am so happy he didn't mind doing it himself to save us some money.  He worked tirelessly after he got off work to get everything done and I am so proud of the job he did!

Kitchen before:



Kitchen After:


It is amazing how much brighter everything is, and how much happier I am walking into our kitchen now.  I love the contrast and am so happy that it is done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie! It's beautiful! Daniel did an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete