Thursday, February 27, 2014

Back Home

This past weekend we all headed home to Opelika.  It was a very fun, packed weekend and I am so glad Daniel was able to come with us this time!  It was a very quick trip since we didn't get there until late Friday night, so we made the most of each day.

 Daniel and my dad went fishing on Saturday morning while Mom and I hung out with the kids at home.  I was giving a baby shower for my friend Jamie that day, so that's what I was up to around lunch time.  I can't believe she is due in 2 weeks! 
Hostess picture :)


April and me
After the shower the kids went down for naps and Mom and I headed out to do a little shopping.  On Saturday night Daniel and I had a date night... we went to Niffer's on the Tracks and it was so yummy!


After church on Sunday we ate lunch at my grandmother's house before loading up and heading back to Tallahassee.  We packed a lot of fun into our weekend and I am so glad we were able to go!
What a fun trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment