Monday, December 30, 2013

Catching a Break

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately, and I have been beginning to wonder if we are ever going to catch a break.  It seems like sickness has been lingering over us for weeks, now, and as soon as we all get over one thing, something else strikes.  I know it could always be worse, so I have been trying to focus on the positive.  For example, today it was FINALLY a perfect day to go to the park, so that's just what we did!  Taking all 3 kids to the park is sometimes the hardest thing to do by myself, and then other days it seems like a much much easier option than staying home all day. ;)  Today it was much easier than being home.  We have been cooped up for what seems like forever and we needed to get out!  I am so glad we did b/c now all 3 are napping soundly so I can catch up on blogging!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment