Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year for Mother's Day we got to go back home to Opelika to spend the weekend with my family.  We got there late Friday night and stayed through Sunday afternoon.  Weekend trips always seem too short, but I do love it when Daniel gets to come with us!  We miss him when he isn't able to make it! 

On Saturday we had a big family get-together for my Grandmother's 89th birthday which is later this month.  We had Mike & Ed's BBQ and lots of yummy sides and desserts.  I hate I didn't take any pictures, but a great time was had by all!  Then on Sunday we went to church and enjoyed a nice lunch at my parents' house afterwards.  It was truly perfect!  I am so thankful for this family of mine!

Love these two (technically 3)!

Me and my sweet Momma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment