Friday, April 19, 2013

We've Named the Caboose!

Our little caboose now has a name...

Miller Lee Mundie

  We decided early on that we were not going to find out the gender of the baby.  Some think we are crazy, but we are not wavering.  Since we already have a boy and girl, we thought it would be really special to have this last surprise to finish up our family.  With that being said, one thing I really liked about knowing the sex of Maddox and Maclain was that we already felt connected to them once they were born.  But the more I have thought about it, I think that connection was so strong due to the fact that we had been calling them by name for most of the pregnancy, not necessarily because we knew the gender.  So once we decided not to find out, we knew we wanted to choose a gender-neutral name so that we would be able to call this baby by name just like we did with Maddox and Maclain.  We both love the name Miller and feel it will work for both a boy and a girl.  Lee is Daniel's middle name so that is a special name to us, too.  Even though I have been referring to this baby as Miller to myself for a while now, it feels good to make it official.


I monogrammed this onesie the day I found out I was pregnant and had it laying on the bed when Daniel got home from work that day.  It was so neat to see his reaction when he found it and put it all together.  I took a chance wasting this onesie since we had not fully decided on the name yet, but I think I knew deep down that Miller would be it.  Daniel is not hard to please, so thankfully it was a pretty easy decision for us.  So there ya have it... we can't wait to meet Miller! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love it! What a sweet name for what is sure to be a sweet baby :) Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! Can't wait to see our boy and Miller running around!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the name, Katie! So excited for yall :) I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! Love Miller! Can't wait to meet your sweet new bundle!

    ReplyDelete