Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas in Pictures

For Christmas this year we hit the road!  Maddox and Maclain did awesome on all of the legs of the trip and it went much better than I expected.  We left the Friday night before Christmas and spent the night with my family in Opelika.  Then on Christmas Eve we drove the rest of the way to Brentwood and stayed there until the Wednesday after Christmas.  It was great to be there for a while since we have not been there since May!  We had a blast relaxing and spending lots of time with family.  We left Wednesday after lunch and spent the rest of the week in Opelika.  We had the best Christmas this year and are so thankful for our families! 























1 comment:

  1. Those babies are absolutely beautiful my friend. I miss you! And just so you know, every. single. time I look at your pictures, I want to get my hair chopped off. Then I remind myself, "Crystal, your face is a lot rounder than Katie's." :)

    ReplyDelete