Friday, December 2, 2011

First Trip to the Park

Today we finally had a warm enough day to get outside and go to the park for a little while.  It was Maclain's first trip out of the house (other than to the doctor or just riding in the car) and I have to say she loved it.  Actualy, she slept right through it, so I guess that means she loved it, right??  It was also my first time using the Moby wrap and I am in love!  It keeps her so tight on me and she fell right to sleep in it.  It felt so good to get outside and get some fresh air!






Lolli is heading back to Tennessee tomorrow and we sure are going to miss her!  I am so thankful she has been able to be here for over a week to help us get settled.  I know Maddox is going to miss having an extra playmate, too!  Thank you, Lolli, for all you have done for us this week!  We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You look so precious with that baby snuggling wih you! I know Lolli is super sad to leave. I hope everything is going smoothly! I sounds like it has been. I can't wait to see more pics of Maclain. But no hurry :)

    ReplyDelete