Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bargain Time!

For several weeks now I have been searching for stockings. I have looked everywhere!! I looked on Etsy and everything was cute, but expensive. I came close to ordering some from a website, but when I got to the checkout and realized that the price of monogramming was not included, I backed out. I thought about making some, but decided I would rather not. I am definitely not into spending a fortune on a stocking, so I decided to venture out to Target. I already knew that I loved Target, but when I found our stockings there, it really sealed the deal for me. $2.00 per stocking, people! $2.00!! I mean, really!! A family friend did the monogramming for me (hopefully I will be doing my own soon!) and decided to do different fonts on each one. She said this would be a good idea so that when we have more kids, we don't have to worry about matching up the fonts. Great idea, huh?? I thought so. Well, here is the finished product...

I went back yesterday and bought a few more so that we will have them when the time comes. We do not have a mantle so for now they are hanging on coat hooks. Oh, the joys of having a tiny house! :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute katie...LOVE these! they each look adorable with different fonts! smart thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those!! I did the same exact thing! I went to Target to try and find one that would coordinate with our others, and the only one I could find was $16. I turned the corner and found those for $2!! So, I could get everybody a NEW one, for less than the price of one of the others! So, we got five of the characters, so they all coordinate, but everyone has their own look. Sooo cute! And I love what you did with yours! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete