Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Travels

Today we went to Montgomery to celebrate with our friends Nick and Brooke. Their son was having his 3rd birthday party today. They had the party at the Splash Pad and boy, were those kids glad to be in the water! It was SUPER hot today and I know all of the kids had so much fun! We almost missed the party because we were stuck in traffic on I-85 because of a wreck. We heard that it was a church van that had kids in it and when we finally started moving and saw the van it made me sick to my stomach. When we got home I looked up the accident and I do think everyone is going to be ok, thank goodness, because it looked terrible! Our friends Jamie and Gorham rode with us so that made the trip even more fun. We got to visit with Brooke and Nick and we even got to see their new apartment, which was super-cute! I only snapped a few pictures while we were there..

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment