Thursday, March 18, 2010

New (To Us) Car!

Today Daniel and I made a very exciting purchase! My parents are getting a new car and so after much thought and deliberation, we decided to buy their car from them! I have been wanting an SUV so bad, more for convenience reasons than anything else. Since we got it from my parents, we got a really really good deal on it and I could not be more excited!! It is a Nissan Murano and I have LOVED these ever since they came out. Here are a few pictures I took of it in the driveway...

Probably one of the things I am the most excited about is having something bigger to travel in. When we go to Nashville we always take Chloe with us and we decided that driving my car was not going to work with Maddox and Chloe. Leaving Chloe at home was an option, but we really like to take her with us. The only other option was taking Daniel's truck. This would have worked alright, but all of our luggage and such would have to go in the back of the truck and we'd have to worry about the weather.
Needless to say, I am super excited and I think this is going to work out great when Maddox gets here (any day now!)








2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! We looked at Murano's when we were looking and I love them. I understand about the extra car space. That will be great for y'all. Can't wait for Maddox to make his grand arrival! I'll be thinking about you and pray things go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and it fits yall perfectly. Ok, everything is now ready, maybe Maddox was just waiting on a new car! :) Love the Car seat!! Such a cute pattern!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete