Sunday, December 13, 2009

25 Week Belly Picture and Other Randomness

As promised, here is my 25-week belly. I can't believe that I only have 15 more weeks to go (hopefully not more than that!)

Last weekend, Daniel and I got our Christmas tree and decorated it! I really like the way it turned out, and it looks even better now that it has presents to go underneath it! We started and almost finished our Christmas shopping yesterday! I am a very last-minute shopper anyway, and so yesterday morning, I made a list of the stores we needed to go to and we got almost all of it done! It helped to pretty much know what we were buying at each store. But I was rather surprised that we got most of it done in one day. Not to mention yesterday had to be the worst day to shop as far as weather was concerned. Only a couple more things to pick up this week... not too bad! So here is a picture of our tree...




Also, A couple of weeks ago I made a valance for our kitchen. I am wanting to make curtains for our living room, but I thought I would start off small and see how it went. It went really well and I can't wait to make the curtains now.

I am working on some placemats that I will hopefully finish this week. I have gotten 3 out of the 6 done so I will post pictures of those when I finish. This past Monday was my last sewing class and I really enjoyed that a lot! I made a pair of pajama pants so that was fun! They turned out pretty big, but my instructor encouraged me to make them much bigger than normal so that I can comfortably wear them at the end of my pregnancy. They even have pockets! I can't think of anything I need to put in my pockets when I am sleeping, but at least now I know how to sew on pockets...



I learned some really good things in the class, but I have to admit I am glad to have my Monday nights free again. Life has been so busy lately! I know a lot of that just comes with the time of year, but 4 Monday nights in a row, from 5-9, took up a lot of time!

Well, I hope everyone has had a great weekend! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love the pants and the curtain and the bedding from the last post! Just love you in general. Hope you're having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete