Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Break

Last week was Maddox's spring break, so the kids and I packed up and went to visit my family.  We left Monday morning and came back home Saturday afternoon.  We had a nice, full week and the kids always enjoy going to my parents' house.  We had a couple of play dates while we were there and enjoyed visiting with friends.  I feel like I hardly ever take pictures anymore, but I did take a few this trip.

On Monday and Thursday nights we got to go watch Thomas play baseball.  Their team is undefeated right now so they are off to a great start.  Monday night's game was real nail biter and came down to the last second.  They pulled it out, though, and we were so excited we got to see them play!





I just love this picture :)

While we were in town we took Maddox and Maclain to swim at the sportsplex one afternoon.  It was their first time swimming this season so they were really excited.  I'm really hoping they can both learn to swim on their own this summer.  Fingers crossed! :)



Miller took a special liking to her Uncle Wil and got some snuggle time in with him one night...

We were so glad to be able to go home for the week and spend so much time with family!  Can't wait to do it again this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment