Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Little Update

We haven't had anything big going on lately, just the normal, every day stuff.  The girls and I are filling our mornings that Maddox is in preschool.  We have gone to a couple of different malls and have had fun playing in their play areas...




Some mornings we just hang out at home and the girls enjoy playing babies...

Miller is starting to seem so big and she has even graduated to the "kid table" for meals.  She thinks she is big stuff now...

The other day at preschool was storybook day.  The kids were supposed to choose their favorite book and dress up as one of the characters.  I was so proud of Maddox because he chose his Bible all on his own. When I asked him who he wanted to be, of course he chose Goliath.  :)  I couldn't convince him otherwise, so we went with it.  I thought he made a very cute Goliath, but I know I am biased.  I spray painted a hula skirt, then cut it off to make it the right length.  We covered his bike helmet in aluminum foil, and he already had the sword and shield.  He had a lot of fun going to school and seeing what everyone else dressed up as.  When I picked him up, he said, "Mommy, there sure were a lot of Elsas!"  Haha!


Last Friday night we decided to let Maddox and Maclain have their first slumber party in the new house.  We put them to bed a good bit early because we knew they would take a while to go to sleep.  Eventually they settled down and drifted off... but they were up at 5:45 Saturday morning!  Maddox is our early riser, and he just couldn't let Maclain sleep in if he wasn't. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment