Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Venturing Out

Since we made the move to Charlotte I have been trying to make the most of our days and keep the kids occupied even though we don't know anyone here yet. :)  We have done a decent job, I think, considering how much it has rained and how cold it's been.  Brrrrr!  My body hasn't quite adjusted to the colder temps. yet.  I'm gonna have to toughen up b/c I've definitely gotten used to Florida winters.  We are trying to venture out and explore a little before Maddox starts preschool next week.

First thing on the list was to find Target! :)

Thank goodness we have several Chick-fil-A's close by!


Somebody loved sipping on Daddy's cup!

We went to our local library yesterday to check out storytime, but when we got there we found out it doesn't start back up until January.  The kids didn't seem to mind, though, and found plenty of other things to keep them occupied.  It was hilarious to see them try and use an "old school" computer.  They couldn't quite figure out that mouse. :)





I have to say, I am impressed so far with the amount of things to do with the kids here.  We haven't scratched the surface yet with what we have done, but we plan to do some more exploring next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment