Thursday, September 11, 2014

Miller - 11 Months

Wowza...that was fast!  In less than a month we will have a 1 year old!  I wish I could say I was really sad, but honestly, I'm so excited to see Miller keep growing and experience more as she gets older.  She has been such a good baby and is changing so much!  It's been a fast 11 months!




Some things I want to remember:

-She is becoming less interested in the bottle and more interested in table food.  She loves "real food" and I think we have been better this time about introducing what we are eating to her starting at a younger age.

-Favorite foods: green beans and strawberries!  I can't feed her either of these fast enough.  I'm convinced she could eat an entire container of strawberries in one sitting.  She also really likes pasta (like her Mommy)!

-Still naps pretty well and takes a morning and afternoon nap.

-Has started saying a few words: uh-oh, Momma, Dada, and night-night.  She also waves, gives kisses, and claps when she feels like it ;)

-Has started pulling up, but is not close to walking yet.  Maddox and Maclain didn't walk until 14 months, so I don't expect it to happen before then for Miller.

-Has definitely developed stranger anxiety and prefers to be with Mommy or Daddy.

-She loves it when Maddox and Maclain play with her and they can still get the best laughs out of her.

What a joy our little Miller is... can't wait to celebrate her 1st year in a few short weeks!







1 comment: