Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Father's Day (A Little Late!)

Blogging has been put on the back burner lately due to this little thing called summer.  The little bit of free time I have each day has been filled with more pressing things, but I don't want to fall too far behind!

I want to give Daniel the recognition he deserves b/c I really don't do it enough!  He is the best daddy for our kids, hands down!  He works 55+ hours a week and still comes home each day and plays with the kids until bedtime.  He shows each one of them special attention and makes us all feel loved and protected.  He is the most patient and calm natured person I know.  He is silly with the kids, serious when he needs to be, and loves each of them unconditionally.  We are blessed to have him!


No comments:

Post a Comment