Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spaghetti

As I have mentioned before, I am trying to get Maclain to eat other foods besides baby food.  If it were up to her, she would live only on baby food, rolls, and crackers.  Maddox went through this, too, so I am not in panic mode yet.  But it would be nice for her to branch out a little.  I decided to feed the kids spaghetti for lunch today, knowing how it would go.  I figured Maclain would dump hers out, play in it, then cry.  Maddox on the other hand would sit there, say "EWWWWW!" and just pretend it wasn't there without touching it at all.  I was right on both accounts. 


While she was still having fun...



When she realized this was her only option for lunch... 
 
 And, Maddox's untouched bowl of spaghetti...


What kid doesn't like spaghetti?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I know it is hard to let them go hungry b/c hungry kids are grumpy kids. They say it takes introducing a new food 10 times for a child to like it. Even then...it depends on the day. :) One day recently, Van just up and decided he likes broccoli. He will eat raw broccoli now and ask for seconds , and thirds. You are doing them a great service! Stick with it! - April

    ReplyDelete