Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend was such a fun one... I had been planning a girls' weekend for months and it was a blast! 4 of us mommies from church had a little getaway in Atlanta complete with manicures, pedicures, Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, IKEA, games, girl talk, etc... It was a much needed break and so much fun to get to spend time with my mommy friends before we move. But as much fun as we all had, I was so ready to get back and see Daniel and Maddox. They had some great bonding time while I was away, but I missed them both a lot! So this afternoon we had a little fun outside with the water hose.  Maddox does great in his bathtub, but is not very fond of pools, sprinklers, etc.  I went outside to water the flowers and he kept getting closer and closer to the water until eventually he decided to just go all in.  Maybe the pool will be next??
Such a sweet boy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute. Benjamin is the opposite...he loves the pool and sprinkler but hates the bath tub.

    ReplyDelete