Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspired

As my days of being a stay-at-home mommy are coming to an end, the guilt is beginning to hit me full force. I have been blessed enough to get to stay home for the past 4 months and I could not be more thankful for that! But, as all good things do come to an end, I am trying to view the fast-approaching day from a different light. I am trying to remember that the kids I teach each day also need me and while I love being at home with Maddox, I also love each of them. I am excited to meet my new batch of kids this year and I am sure they are going to be a great crew! It is going to be a different year, for sure, but hopefully a great one.

As I was reading a blog this morning, I came across this and it really gave me encouragement as I'm trying to prepare myself, again, for the working world. It made me realize that just because I am going back to work, that does not make me any less of a mommy to Maddox. For all you moms out there, take a minute to read this b/c it truly applies to all of us, not just moms who work outside of the home.

http://www.themomtage.com/2010/07/mondays-mom-tage-mom-kristy-crawford.html

No comments:

Post a Comment