Friday, June 25, 2010

Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation

Last weekend my family took a vacation to the Blue Ridge Mountins in Georgia. It was soooo much fun and a great get-away trip! We left on Thursday and came back Sunday. I loved the cabin we stayed in and it was so relaxing!! Maddox fell in love with the back porch swing and spent most of his days there...

On Friday we went White Water Rafting which was a lot of fun. I had not been in over 10 years so it was a lot different than I remembered it. We rafted the Ocoee and I was a little nervous b/c this river was rougher than the one I rafted years ago. I was determined not to fall out and I am happy to say that I didn't!
The weekend was spent relaxing, cooking, playing in the HUGE game room, playing with the kiddos, and just having a great time! I can't wait to go back again soon! Here are some more pics from the weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment