Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This was my very first Mother's Day and boy, was it special! I feel so honored to be Maddox's momma, and I can't wait to see him grow and experience life. The past 7 weeks with him have been so wonderful (even on the hard days) and I know things will get even better from here. We spent the morning at church with my parents and then ate a yummy lunch with them. After lunch, some more of my family got together at my grandmother's house and we enjoyed visiting for a while up there. Daniel got me new curtains for our dining room and he hung them and I think they look great! We have needed some color in this room for a while now and I think these curtains did the trick! We found them at World Market and with 4 coupons, we ended up getting them for much cheaper than I could have made curtains for. So that was exciting! Here is the "new" dining room...



Our family of 3 on Mother's Day...


Me and the best mom in the world...


I hope all of you moms out there enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did. Being a mom is so hard, but it's the most rewarding job ever!

3 comments:

  1. amen to that! and maddox is so blessed to have such a sweet mommy! love, brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy MOther's Day to you!! I love the curtains! Too cute! Love the family picture and can't wait to see you very very soon! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete